Wednesday 11 April 2012

Fondant figurines

Here are some of my first fondant figurines and decorated cakes...

SEPTEMBER 2011
My very first attempt of cake decorating.  My 2nd daughter Alexia loves bunnies so I made this for her 4th birthday...


DECEMBER 2011

A friend's son's 1st birthday cake.  I was quite impressed with the teddy bear I made
Xmas Fruit cake covered and decorated with fondant
Fondant snowman
JANUARY 2012

Fondant owl
Carrot cake with cream cheese icing and fondant decorations
Flourless Orange and Almond cake with dark chocolate ganache and fondant decorations.  This cake was for my youngest (3rd) daughter Chiara... she loves her stuffed doggie so I made the fondant replica of it as the cake topper
Fondant Mario characters
Fondant Mario






No comments:

Post a Comment